- Code: Peace/Testaware, Bobo, Epyx
- Design, Vector Objects and Direction: Roy/SAC
- 3D Ball Objects: Synth & Genom
- Angels Picture: N/A
- Original Into Font: Jizzy
- Music: "Just a Nightmare" by Bass/Silents and "Epidemic^Introtune" by CC Catch
One of the few OSDM demos of mine that feature more than one sound track. The trickiest parts of this demo were the two very first ones. The intro with the dripping blood animations and the greetings part where I made the scroll text "jump up" instead of having it scroll across the screen. Most of the several vector objects are relatively simple, except for the human skeleton, which is near the limits of what OSDM is able to handle.
Another note to the tunes used for this production. The second one, "Just a nightmare" by Bass of The Silents is an altered version of the original. I shorted it a little bit. You can download both, the original and my modified version of the module down below.